Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio’s Sales organization is growing at a rapid pace, meaning an increased need for Sales Enablement to educate, train, and empower sales reps to efficiently win more business. As the Change Enablement Strategist, you will work closely with Sales and Enablement leadership to lead global change enablement initiatives that span the GTM field. You will play a major role in streamlining the way we roll out large enablement programs and measure success and adoption, deploy sound change management and adult learning theory models. Ultimately making it easier for them to succeed in their roles and meet their goals!
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of sales enablement. They also have:
- 5+ years of experience in enablement change management program design and implementation. 2+ years of internal enablement experience
- Experience in project management and resource management
- Ability to influence via written and oral communications
- Experience working with a cross-functional team to develop, prioritize, and execute enablement strategy
- Ability to translate a project description into an enablement effort that will resonate with a sales organization
- Ability to stay organized, work in a fast paced environment, and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Google Suite and project management tools like Airtable
- Experience working in a fast-growing enterprise company, and comfortable with ambiguity
- BA or BS Degree in Education/Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, or MBA
As the Change Enablement Strategist you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Drive adoption and proficiency of changes within the sales organization in compliance with Change Enablement Management methodologies.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop project strategies and plans including communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training.
- DRAW THE OWL: Lead all aspects of team execution related to project plans, tools, and methods, and support resource planning and acquisition.
- BE BOLD: Develop short and long-term goals, critical metrics, and objectives, and develop and execute against annual operational plans.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work with the full enablement team to provide direct support and coaching to front-line managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through any enablement assignments as it relates to global initiatives.
- DON’T SETTLE: Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members to ensure adoption of the Enterprise business Transformation.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Partner with representatives from the Enablement team and our business partners to understand and prioritize all enablement requests coming from their teams
- BE INCLUSIVE: Develop relationships with Sales leadership to gain an understanding of their business needs for the quarter and how best to connect with their teams
Twilio is transforming the way the largest companies in the world communicate by empowering developers to build any customer experience they can imagine on a scalable, trusted and flexible platform.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us!
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$90,752.00 - $113,440.00
Rest of Colorado:
$79,408.00 - $99,260.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks