Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for an Account Executive as part of our Global Messaging Exchange to have revenue and profit responsibility for a selected number of strategic accounts. You will be working with customers with deep expertise on the SMS space and high level of sophistication when it comes to running a SMS program and maximizing cost per conversion. Formulating a pricing strategy and converting it to operational execution is a must have in order to achieve and overachieve targets.
- 5-8+ years of combined experience with SMS sales to major accounts
- Understanding of unit economics, P&L dynamics, financial modeling and forecasting
- Data driven, with proven ability to analyze and compile large amounts of data to inform decision making
- Comfortable working with highly technical teams, while influencing their understanding and building supportive partnerships
- Record of delivering market driven results, especially in SMS space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years’ of experience
- Develop and drive sales strategy to achieve optimized revenue and profitability goals within account territory,
- Own pricing strategy and execution, working closely with routing specialists to maximize volume aggregation and account health,
- Run a disciplined weekly forecast and variance analysis to identify areas of focus and opportunity,
- Ruthlessly prioritize by identifying opportunities and maximizing outcomes,
- Build trusted partnerships with all levels of the target organizations, including product, procurement, IT architects, developers and executives,
- Continuously contribute to enhanced customer experience by driving and facilitating the engagement between Twilio Product teams and the customer,
- Work closely to Exchange Operations to identify areas of synergy across the portfolio to drive automation,
- Act as sales specialist to unlock messaging opportunities in partnership with our sales generalists team
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits and enterprises to make an impact on their consumer engagement.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.